Monday, May 18, 2009

lOVe

Homemade by Jill Quiet Book

Enough said.  Life should be this meaningful all the time, shouldn't it?  To make things with love like Jill made this quiet book personalized for her son is a lot different than me trying to hustle and bustle to finish a quiet book for Cougar for Christmas (that I never did finish).  

I'm going to make things with love from now on.  I'm going to make them because I want to-not because I have to.  I tried it at dinner last night.  Instead of just having to get food on the table to fill some bellies, I carefully prepared a meal and made it with all the best intentions in the world for my family that I LOVE-it may have not been perfect, but it sure tasted good because I made it to show my love for my family.

4 comments:

  1. What a GREAT thought...thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh & you would be so proud of me...I've been making a smoothie (not a green smoothie like yours) but a smoothie just the same every morning for breakfast & I've been adding milled flax seed to it!! That's a good step, right?? I heard that flax seed is a natural anti-inflammatory so I thought it might help my knee. Also, Brandon has been adding it to his oatmeal every morning as well...baby steps, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey-I AM so proud of you. Baby steps is the most important thing ever--Next step for ya-add spinach to your smoothie. You can't taste it, it just makes it a nice shade of disgusting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that I am not the only one that didn't get the quiet book finished. Now Ireally do have good intentions on trying. Maybe when Bay is old enough I will have it done by then. Where do people find there time?

    ReplyDelete