Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Great websites

I can literally shut down my blog now. Now that it's anything amazing, but Hey I'm just sayin'.

I found this website: Simple, Healthy, Tasty. (It's always randomly that I find these websites, but to me.. it's inspired randomness :) I haven't found one thing we disagree on yet, but she says everything so much better than me. And her food actually looks like it tastes good to her family. That is my problem. I know what's healthy, I know what's not, but to make a great meal and have it taste good to almost everyone is beyond my capacity. I am way good at making things that send my children into dry heaves. This is why I'm glad I found her blog though: Getting frustrated at not knowing what to feed my kids makes me want to throw my hands up in the air and return to the Standard American Diet, but I CANNOT do that. So I make them eat stuff anyway that is healthy but maybe they don't necessarily like. Because it's food. And we should be grateful. But if there is a better way.. hey I am jumpin' on.

I liked this post a lot, and follow it almost to a T: substitutions
I hope you all like this site as much as I have so far..

Here's another goody that I have only read one post from (which is here), -It's about organizing.. but I'm excited to look into it more.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffany, It's me Tammie from Simple, Healthy, Tasty! I'm so very glad you like my blog. Of course I don't think you should shut yours down. I'm very sure I can learn lots from it in fact I'm excited to try some of YOUR recipes! Keep up the great work! Your grandkids will thank you even if your kids don't right now! ;) They will one day too!!!!

    My whole reason for starting my blog was to help people especially Mom's know that they can still love with food, and everyone can enjoy it and it can still be healthy that way actually letting them know you love them even more because you care about their health too. Anyway thanks for your kind words it keeps me excited about blogging! By the way I live in Eagle Mountain, Utah.

    ReplyDelete