Sunday, March 1, 2009

Powdered Milk


How to use your powdered milk you say? Well.. my kids'll drink it - but they don't love it. But we're supposed to rotate it, right? Well.. cook with it! Just keep it in your fridge and keep it for recipes. I put it in brownies today and it was great-couldn't even tell one bit!

I have tried Morning Moo-Western Family-and I just bought some from the cannery. I have heard really good things about Country Cream brand because it is 100% dairy, not whey. More on that to come later...

What have you tried?

1 comment:

  1. We did a taste test with 6 different kinds - one from Minnesota won, but it was too pricey to ship out in the end - the cannery's came in second. I haven't tried Country Cream. Let me know if you like it. I have a bunch of recipes that use it if you would like them.

    ReplyDelete