Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Green Smoothie Girl's Quiz

Hey-take this quiz-let me know what you think (you can be anonymous-I just want to see where we are at)-Where can you improve? Where do you want to be? What did you get? I got a 94. I need to be better about my Sundays. I think of them as FREE days (I usually have a treat once a week with good old sugar), but I think it's about time to say goodbye because I just don't feel good the next day. It's just not worth it to me psychologically.

Green Smoothie Girl Quiz

I think this is a great site-even if you don't do all the steps in her 12 step program, if it is one step closer to helping us be better people, it's a step up in my book.

3 comments:

  1. just to let ya know I got an F. I want to do better!! I thought I was doing preaty good, but i guess not!!! Thanks for the Quiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, I thought we were doing pretty good. We eat lots of fruits & veggies (something I have no problem getting my kids to eat), exercise & drink lots of water, but I still got an F. Dang it!! I guess I'm just not too sure on the whole RAW foods & seeds & stuff...better start learning a little!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took this test again & YAY me...I've moved up to a D. Still not great, but getting better. The only problem is I've had a really hard time getting my family on board, but I'm not giving up!!! Not sure I'll ever get where you are, but just getting better than where we're at now is good...we still gotta have our meat & dairy :)

    ReplyDelete