Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happenings..

Container Gardening Class through USU Extension
Wednesday April 15
6:30 PM
Tremonton Public Works Building
300 East 1200 South, Tremonton
FREE

I have gone to two classes through the USU Extension and have really liked them. I wish more people came because there has been a lot of information. I hope they don't quit them.

Essential Oils and Mind Model Class
Thursday April 16
6:30 Mind Model
7:30 Dr. Mom Essential Oils Class
Heritage School
1386 S. Main Street, Garland
$5

I went to an intro class of essential oils and can't wait to learn more. Kellie is starting these classes to help us moms (or whoever) learn how to use essential oils to keep our families well so we don't have to go to the doctor all the time! I've heard good things about Katie's mind model class, but have not attended yet.

Saturday
Square Foot Gardening Class
IFA in Tremonton
9:00 AM
Free I think
I saw this in the newspaper today.

No comments:

Post a Comment